raspberry cinnamon oatmeal bars
ready in 5 minutes and enjoy an extremely tasty healthy breakfast
- 240g oats
- 240g peanut butter
- 160g Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP
- 100g raspberries
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter with CINNAMON SYRUP* and stir until combined.
- Add the oats and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Transfer the mixture into the lined pan and press into it firmly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm up before slicing into bars.
*Delicious with any Sweet Freedom SYRUPS