passion fruit and orange banana bread
full of healthy fruit and fibre it’s banana bread... but better!
- 140g wholemeal flour
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp passion fruit purée
- 190ml unsweetened almond milk
- 60g oat flour
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tsp baking powder
- juice of an orange
- 2 tbsp plain plant based yoghurt
- orange slices
- extra passion fruit purée
- for drizzling Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- a handful of blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix together.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl and then add in the passion fruit purée and mix.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and slowly add in the milk & FRUIT SYRUP, then mix everything together until fully combined.
- Line a loaf tin with a baking sheet & pour in the banana bread mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Wait until the loaf is fully cooled before drizzling the fresh orange juice over the loaf.
- Coat with the yoghurt & fresh fruit, then finish with a drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP.