this no-bake brownie recipe is the perfect solution for when that sweet craving perks up
- 170g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Fudge
- 240g nut butter
- 50g almond flour
- 50g oat flour
- 6 tbsp plant based milk
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 25g nut butter
- Combine the nut butter and CHOC SHOT.
Add in the flour and then slowly add in the milk until a thick dough forms.
Press the mixture into a baking paper lined loaf pan.
- Mix together the CHOC POT and nut butter. Spread over the brownies and then pop them into the fridge to firm up.
- Cut into slices and enjoy.