cherry on top goodness...
- 85mls soya milk
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60g wholemeal self raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 50g raspberries
- Your favourite fresh berries for topping
- Measure the soya milk into a large mug and stir in the cider vinegar.
- Put the rest of the ingredients, except the raspberries, into the mug and stir well.
- When it is well mixed fold in the raspberries.
- Microwave at 800W for 80 seconds. This will give you a cake with a little bit of a gooey puddle in the middle. If you prefer it cooked through then microwave for a further 20 seconds.
- Finish with an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT and top with your favourite fresh berries
- Tip: Measure the oil before you measure the Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT. The oil left on the spoon will help the CHOC SHOT slide off easily.
- For a standard size mug simply reduce the soya milk to 70mls and flour to 45g and leave the rest of the ingredients as they are.
- To bake in an oven use a large ramekin and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.