low calorie layered sundae
trying to be healthier does not have to be boring it can be fun and delicious just like these colourful sundaes
- 20 ice cream wafers
- 500g low fat plant based yoghurt or soft cheese
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT plus extra to drizzle
- 2 nectarines, coppped (or any fruit)
- 1/2 orange, zested and juiced
- Add wafers to a food processor, blitz to a coarse crumb and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yoghurt and CHOC SHOT until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the nectarines with zest and juice of the orange.
- To assemble layer the yoghurt mixture, wafer crumb and nectarine in a glass.
- Drizzle with CHOC SHOT.