healthy vegan brownies
these incredibly tasty brownies are choc full of flavour and best of all they are vegan
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed + 6 tbsp water)
- 60g flour - we used oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 250g Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 160g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 60g dairy free milk
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Make your flax eggs and put them into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and baking powder to a bowl.
- Add in the CHOC POT, CHOC SHOT, and milk.
- Mix together into a thick batter.
- Transfer the brownie batter to a prepared baking pan and use a spatula to spread the mixture evenly into the pan and to smooth out the top.
- Pop into the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out with a few moist crumbs (but not loose batter). The brownies will continue to cook inside the pan.
- Let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool fully before slicing.