choc salted caramel muffins
look forward to digging into these easy Choc Salted Caramel Muffins this bank holiday
- 200g oat flour
- 5g baking powder
- 100g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Salted Caramel
- 200ml plant based milk
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a muffin tray with silicone moulds.
- Combine all muffin ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes until well risen and a tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack.
- Once cool, drizzle over CHOC SHOT Salted Caramel.