caramel and banana sheet cake
easy to bake and healthy to eat give this scrumptious caramel and banana sheet cake a go
- 250g self raising flour
- 7 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 480ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp dried banana slices
- Preheat the oven to 180C, line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl add plant based milk, apple cider vinegar and Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP.
- Stir to combine and let it sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Gently fold in the flour and let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, and smooth it out so all sides are even.
- Place the banana slices on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a tooth pick when inserted into the centre comes out clean.