baked apple & cinnamon crumble
delicious, nutritious and easy peasy to make!
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP OR LIGHT SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (any other nut or even coconut shreds work too)
- 1 small pinch nutmeg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Cut 2 apples in half, scoop out the core.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the FRUIT SYRUP OR LIGHT SYRUP in a bowl to make a crumble.
- Fill the apples with the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the apples are soft and the topping is golden.
- Finish off with an extra drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP OR LIGHT SYRUP.
Thank you for the recipe @jessicaeatsrealfood