porridge oat bars
the perfect healthy breakfast and ideal for kids (and adults) lunch boxes too!
- 100g coconut oil (or dairy-free butter)
- 175g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 260g gluten free oats (or normal oats)
- grated rind of 1 orange
- 25g pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 20cm square tin.
- Melt together the coconut oil and Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT in a medium sized pan, stirring to mix them.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth out, making the top level.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into 16 squares in the tin, then leave to cool completely still in the tin.
- Store in an air-tight container.